Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson outraged after Golden Globe snub By Denise Petski Published December 13, 2016 Deadline Facebook Twitter livefyre Email NOW PLAYING Is rapping or acting easier for 50 Cent? Star of TV's "Power," Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has a few choice words for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for failing to nominate his show for a Golden Globe, and he’s threatening to exit the Starz drama series. The rapper-actor blasted the organization via Instagram. "[I'm] on the move again, the Golden Globes can suck a d--k," 50 Cent wrote. "I accept my series POWER was not intended to be a signature show for the network but it is the highest rated show. I know my audience very well, [I'm] done promoting this out side of contractual obligations. SEASON 4 KANAN MUST DIE, I got other s--t to do.” Jackson posted a second Instagram featuring a photo of Floyd Mayweather in what appears to be fake key art for Season 4.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: